03/22/2019
Meeting started at 16:30
Attending:
Corey, Brad, and Shawn
Topic 1:
HOA Dues that have been collected and outstanding.
Topic 2:
Contact the City of Eagle Code Enforcement, email Shawn with complaints about street parking on
Chance at rental property.
Topic 3:
Master Rooter to clean vaults Friday the 29th
, at 10 am in preparation for irrigation water.
Topic 4:
Damage to fence line across from playground and common area, requesting $150.00 for repairs.
Topic 5:
Spring clean-up will be starting at the end of March, also a bid request for the weed mitigation and
landscaping for the island at the entrance of the subdivision.
Next meeting planned for April 19th
at 17:00
Meeting concluded at 17:45



In attendance were
Directors
   Brad Stewart
   Corey Eisenbarth
   David Wood
Representatives from 13 properties in the subdivision
The meeting was called to order at 10:00 AM.
We started the meeting with introductions of all present.
Brad followed with the President's Address which updated the members on past year's accomplishments and anticipated projects.
The members voted unanimously to retain our current landscaping contractor who quoted an increase in cost of 3% over last year's contract.
Corey followed with the Treasurer's Report, explaining the current year's major expenditure to rebuild the irrigation system.
David Wood is resigning from his position as Secretary.  Shawn Mangun was elected to replace David on the Board.
The members then unanimously voted to retain the existing structure, Brad as President and Corey as Treasurer.
It was requested that the time and place of the Directors' Meetings be posted on the website.
It was also noted that the pathway maintenance in our common areas is the responsibility of the adjacent homeowners.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:45 AM.

Respectfully submitted,
David Wood
Secretary



On Wednesday, March 21, 2018, the Directors of the Pine Ridge Home Owners Association met to discuss HOA business.
Attendance:
Corey Eisenbarth
Brad Stewart
David Wood
The meeting was called to order at 4:30 PM.
The issues and items discussed follow:
David Wood will compile 4 noncompliance notifications to be used by the HOA for homes that are not in compliance with CC&R's.
The shed will be painted the same color as the book-share house.  The approved budget is $60.00.
The book-share house will be moved after the irrigation system has started being used to optimize its location.
David Thomas will coordinate with Idaho Power to procure LED bulbs for our streetlights.  He will also work out any financial or reporting to take advantage of potential savings.
Directors will replace burnt out streetlight bulbs from existing stock on Monday 3/26/18 at 10:30 AM.
David Wood will schedule with Master Rooter to clean out our supply lines, clean outs, and vaults during the week of 3/26 - 3/30.
Brad Stewart will get a pallet of rubber mulch to replace that which has been packed down and lost around the playground.  It is not expected that we will need to use the whole pallet.  We will store unused bags in the shed.  Budget is $350.00.
Many homes are delinquent on dues payments.  The Directors will visit these homes in April to collect the outstanding dues and late fees.
It is a violation of the CC&R's to operate a business out of a home in the subdivision.  Violators will be notified as legal action is pursued by the HOA.
We did not set a date for our next meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:00 PM.
Respectfully submitted,
David Wood
Secretary



On Wednesday, December 20, 2017, the Directors of the Pine Ridge Home Owners Association met to discuss HOA business.
Attendance:
Corey Eisenbarth
Brad Stewart
David Wood
The meeting was called to order at 5:10 PM.
The issues and items discussed follow:
The Directors would like to distribute a letter that reminds all homeowners of the topics discussed at the General Meeting.  These topics include enforcement of the CC&R's.  David will compose the letter in the spring.
The Directors would like to generate a general letter to be distributed to addresses where CC&R's are in violation.  Brad will compose this letter.
The HOA needs to generate a maintenance schedule for the playground.  David will build this schedule in the spring.
Master Rooter billed us for fall clean-out and supply pipe cleaning.  When inspected on 12/9/17, it was discovered that they had not cleaned the clean-outs or the pipe.  David followed up with Master Rooter on 12/20/17 and ensured that the money paid for the service is credited to our account when the work is performed in the fall.  We have email confirmation from Mark @ Master Rooter of the transaction.

Our landscaping contract with BC Landscaping was increased at our request to include additional spring and fall cleanups.
BC Landscaping has provided a bid to remove snow on an "as needed" basis from the common area sidewalks, paths, and park area.
Dues invoices of $450 will be distributed in early January.  The increase in amount over last year was directed by the homeowners at the General Meeting.
The next meeting is scheduled for 1/24/18 at 4:30 PM at Brad's house.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:00 PM.
Respectfully submitted,
David Wood
Secretary

1. ​On September 9, 2017, the Pine Ridge Home Owners Association held its General Meeting a the Library in Eagle, Idaho.
In attendance were
Directors
   Brad Stewart
   Corey Eisenbarth
   David Wood
Representatives from 11 properties in the subdivision
A total of 15 people
The meeting was called to order at 10:05 AM.
We started the meeting with introductions of all present.
Brad followed with the President's Address which updated the members on all of the items listed on the attached agenda.
Corey followed with the Treasurer's Report, explaining the attached list of expenses to date, projected expenses, and financial balance.
We then held elections with a unanimous vote to retain the existing structure and current Directors.
We then held a Q & A session which addressed the following subjects:
The HOA may want to rent a dumpster for fall and/or spring cleanup of the properties and common area in the subdivision.  Another alternative is to rent a chipper and use the mulch for common area tree beds.  This item was tabled and passed along to the Directors for further exploration.
The Directors announced that they preferred not to raise the dues this year.  This item was tabled and passed along to the Directors for further exploration of anticipated need.
We discussed the need to repair/replace the common area fence.  It was suggested that the sound barrier wall should be extended to reduce the sound from State Highway 44 into our neighborhood.  Several suggested that the labor for the repair and/or replacement of the fence should come from the members.  This item was tabled and passed along to the Directors for further exploration.
The members motioned that the dues should be raised to $450 for 2018.  The motion was voted on and carried.
We discussed our current landscape contractor, BC Landscaping.  The members motioned that we should retain BC Landscaping for 2018 providing that their price does not significantly increase.  The motion was voted on and carried.
We discussed snow removal from the 2016/2017 winter season.  The members chose not to place snow removal in the budget for the 2017/2018 winter season but to pay for any expenses out of our financial cusion.
We discussed CC&R enforcement.  The members expressed concern about the enforcement of our CC&R's, specifically that they needed a higher level of enforcement.  It was decided that the Directors would draft a letter detailing areas where we notice infractions on our CC&R's and deliver it to the members.  After a month or so, we will revaluate compliance and then move toward a more direct level of enforcement.
The meeting was adjourned at 11:52 AM.
Respectfully submitted,
David Wood
Secretary​



2. ​Hello Folks,

These minutes are submitted for your review, modification, & approval.  
The March meeting of the the Pine Ridge HOA was held on 3/22/17 at 6:00 PM at the Stewart home on Payette.
Attendance:
Brad Stewart
Corey Eisenbarth
David Thomas
David Wood
The meeting began with a review of the website.
We then reviewed the status of the playground.  David Wood said that the construction would be completed before 4/2/17.  It was decided that we would use rubber fall protection as opposed to bark due to the longevity of the rubber (1 year vs. 2 to 3 years).  It was also decided that we would place a rock, similar to the subdivision entry rock, naming the playground Wagner Park.  A resident of the subdivision allowed us to purchase the rock at a significant discount.
Because of the amount of equipment and supplies owned by the HOA and because Todd does not want to store it any longer, it was decided that we need a subdivision shed.  We decided to purchase an 8 x 10 shed for approximately $1000 and have it installed around June 6th.  
Since Summer Lawns still has our sprinkler box keys, it was decided that we should get 6 new locks, keyed alike, for the sprinkler boxes.
It was decided that we need to get a quote from BCI Landscaping for mulching the entry island.
BCI Landscaping offered to aerate subdivision lawns for a reduced price while they were here aerating the common areas.
The front common area pathway was damaged by Eagle Water while they were working on their pump house.  Eagle Water refused to fix the path to our specifications.  Brad will continue to research and follow up with Eagle Water.  Other subdivision paths have been damaged as well.  Brad will get a quote to repair the pathways.
There have been continued complaints regarding cars parked on the street in the subdivision.  It was discovered that the HOA really does not have authority over this issue.  We decided to send an email to the residents and property owners encouraging folks to park in their driveways because of the safety concern.
Because of new legislation, it was discovered that the current liens for unpaid dues may be worthless.  Corey will research the option of abiding by the policies in the Fair Credit Reporting Act updated regulations for the purpose of collecting current and past dues.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 PM.
The next meeting is scheduled for 4/19/17 at 6:00 PM.
Respectfully submitted,
David Wood
Secretary

Pine RidgeHOA

March Meeting updates